- what you need: a measuring tape or a ruler and your favorite fitting ring that you already have and use.
- Measure the internal diameter of a ring you already own.
- Match that measurement with the size chart at the bottom of the image to determine your size.
- what you need: a measuring tape or a ruler. A thread roll or a piece of paper and scissors.
- Cut a thin and long strip of paper ( no more than 1 cm ) wide, or you can use a string.
- Wrap the paper or string around your finger just below the knuckle.
- Once it’s snug use a pen to mark where the two ends meet.
- Flatten out the thin strip of paper and use a ruler to measure the distance from the end of the string or paper to the mark you made.
- Match the measurement with the size chart at the bottom of the image to determine the size.
- Fingers become smaller in colder temperatures, so never measure cold fingers.
- Measure fingers at the end of the day, when they are largest.
- Make sure you measure the largest part of finger.
- Measure 3-4 times to avoid erroneous results.